We have the following instruments for hire at Baradene College:
Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Oboe, Bassoon Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Euphonium, Tuba Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Bass Guitar
Instrument hire is $100 for the year. The fee will be added to the parent portal if the instrument is available. You will be notified by Week 3 of Term 1 if you have been allocated an instrument. Please see terms and conditions of hire below:
- The Baradene College music instruments are fully serviced at the end of each year and rented out to our students in the best possible condition. We therefore request the hirer to return the instrument by middle of Term 4 to be serviced. The school will cover the basic service costs. Any additional costs such as instrument damage or parts replacement, will be charged to the parent. Thank you for your help in ensuring the school instruments are used and continued to be used in the best possible condition.
- Baradene College does not insure these instruments against theft/fire/damage etc, so it is your responsibility to do so. It is important that you contact your insurance company as soon as possible to ensure that you are covered for these eventualities.
- Accessories such as reeds, strings etc are the responsibility of the hirer.
- Students who are hiring instruments from the school are expected to play in a co-curricular group within the school. In cases where people choose not to play in these groups, the instrument may be offered to another student. Beginners are not expected to play in school groups until they reach the required standard.
- The hire fee for 2017 is $100 for the year. Once the hire form is received, the fee will be added to the Portal. Please allow 72 hours for the fee to appear on the portal.
- Payment should be made by the end of February. Failure to make payment may result in the forfeiture of the instrument.
- Instruments must be serviced from KBB or Dr Toots at the end of the year prior to returning it.
By emailing your request for instrument hire you are agreeing with the terms and conditions above.
Enquires email: email@example.com