Our school has the expectation that all our students maintain a high standard of appearance, both within the school and in public.
- Full and correct uniform must be worn and items of clothing are to be in good repair and clearly labelled. Students will be notified of the changes between summer and winter uniform.
- Students shall not alter the uniform skirt lengths.
- Regulation school scarves can be worn to and from school only with the winter uniform (but not in lessons).
Hair should be tidy, worn in a natural colour and a style that is appropriate for school. Hair must be off the face and off the collar. Any hair that touches the collar must be tied back with a black hair tie and/or red ribbon. Any hair clips must be in natural hair colours. No other hair adornments are permitted. Heads may not be shaven.
JEWELLERY AND MAKEUP
- A wristwatch, a necklace of spiritual or cultural significance (on a chain long enough so as not to be visible), and, if necessary, one plain SMALL gold or silver stud in the lobe of each ear, can be worn. Any non-regulation jewellery that is worn will be confiscated by a staff member and returned at the end of the term.
- The wearing of make up and nail polish is NOT permitted.
Only school and house badges shall be worn on blazers.
Y7 - 11 students are to wear polished, plain, black leather lace up shoes. Y12/13 students are to wear polished, plain, black leather loafers with a low wedge heel. In winter black tights must be worn. In summer Y7 - 11 students are to wear short white plain socks and Y12/13 students can wear sockets that are not visible.
ON THE STREET AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- All students are required to wear the school blazer with both summer and winter uniform unless otherwise advised by the school Principal.
- Students leaving either sports practices or sports fixtures must be in either the full sports all weather Tracksuit (top and bottom) or full day uniform.
FOR FORMAL SCHOOL FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING ALL SCHOOL ASSEMBLIES
The correct uniform including the school blazer shall be worn. Scarves are not to be worn at these functions.Shop Home