We currently have the following vacancies:
Part-Time - 15 hours per week (3 days, 5 hours per day)
We seek a competent, highly motivated and personable administrative assistant to support our senior leadership team and staff in a variety of tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to form positive working relationships with staff
- proven administrative skills with attention to detail
- excellent organisation and the ability to be self-directed and goal oriented
- strong customer service
- the ability to be adaptable and capable of multi-tasking
- competence with the MS Office suite
- competence with spreadsheets and databases
- a can do attitude
Support for the Special Character of the school, a satisfactory police vetting result and permanent NZ residency will be a condition of appointment.
The position is 15 hours per week (school term time only - 3 days per week, 5 hours per day, 9am to 2:30pm).
Please apply with a letter of application, CV (with 3 referees) and completed application & special character form (below)
Donna Francis (Principal's EA) - email@example.com
Applications close at 12:00pm on Monday 4 March 2019
|Non-Teacher Application Form||Special Character Form||Do not use||