ALERT LEVEL 1
Thank you for keeping your daughters home if unwell. We would still appreciate your support in keeping your daughters home with any cold and flu symptoms including sniffles, coughs and sore throats.
If your daughter is sent home from school with respiratory symptoms, please seek further treatment/advice through your GP or phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
If your daughter has Asthma, please ensure they have their inhaler. We are unable to lend out spare inhalers.
The health centre is situated in the corridor by the reception office.
It is staffed by a registered nurse, during school hours.
- First aid for injuries
- Monitoring of medical conditions
- Liaising with families
- Liaising with counsellors, community, hospital, public health staff
- Coordinating immunisation programmes - HPV and Boostrix
- Coordinating first aid training
- Student Support Team
- Health and Safety committee
- Referrals to appropriate health services
BOOSTRIX Vaccine | Year 7
(Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis)
HPV Vaccine | Year 8
The 2nd dose of HPV is scheduled for Thursday 22 October.
Sarah Crawford (Registered Nurse)
5246019 x 731