Cor Unum Alumnae Meritae Award
The Cor Unum Alumnae Meritae Award pays tribute to a Sacre Coeur Alumnae who has embraced the philosophy of the sacred heart in their everyday life. This award is presented at an annual High Tea event, an event that was the brain child of Dee McOnie in 2013 when she joined the alumnae committee.
Criteria for Selection
This award is for a Baradene Alumna who has made an outstanding contribution in their chosen field, a substantial contribution to the community and embraced the philosophy of the Sacred Heart in their everyday life.
The Cor Unum Alumnae Meritae Award will be made every year at the Alumnae Meritae Award High Tea held at Baradene College. The award will recognise an alumna who has demonstrated the following criteria:
- Renowned for their accomplishments, achievements and contributions
- Active within their community, with their family, and in wider aspects of public life
- A woman of conscience who puts others before herself
- Shows leadership and service for the betterment of society and for the good of the community
Embraces the spirit of ‘Cor Unum’
- Nominee First Name
- Nominee Surname
- Nominee Maiden Name
- Years Attended Baradene
- Your Name
- Your Phone Contact
- Your Email
Please also answer the following three questions;
- Please give details of the nominee’s achievements and successes that you believe qualify them for the Cor Unum Alumnae Meritae Award
- Please include any other information you consider relevant to this nomination.
- Please list names and contact details of friends/referees who could be approached for further information.
For any queries please email: [email protected]
President, Baradene Alumnae Association
Each year the Cor Unum Alumnae Meritae Award is presented at the Alumnae High Tea Event which typically takes place around September.