Welcome to the Baradene College Alumnae Association
The way to do much in a short time is to love much. People will do great things if they are stirred with enthusiasm and love.
Janet Erskine Stuart, RSCJ
The Baradene Alumnae Association has been around since the 1920’s and in our mission to continue an alumnae legacy that builds for the future, we have a dedicated committee of members representing past students who have attended Baradene College. Moments spent connecting alumnae together are treasured and special to all those who serve on the Alumnae Association Committee, and we enjoy hosting several events each year for the alumnae community. We are also thrilled to further connect with our alumnae community online through social media and the Baradene Connect app, a dedicated online community for Baradene and Erskine alumnae.
Our objectives as an Alumnae Association are to:
- Nourish connections between the Alumnae and Baradene Community
- Value and share our Baradene stories, traditions, spirituality, and Alumnae achievements
- Grow our international Sacred Heart Alumnae connections and support of AMASC
- Work in partnership with the College and wider College community to engage and inspire prospective and current Baradene students
- Continue to financially support two student scholarships to attend the College and whose families are in financial hardship
We encourage you to connect with us online or at one of our events, we would love to hear from you. You can contact the committee anytime at [email protected]
President, Baradene Alumnae Association