Baradene College of the Sacred Heart welcomes enrolment enquiries from International Students. Please complete the enrolment process below or contact our International Student Manager:
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
1. Start an Online Application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below. You are able to save the online application and come back to it later if needed.
2. With your online application you must provide the following documents:
- Digital copy of Passport details and any existing New Zealand visas that you hold.
- Digital copy of most recent school report (in English) and any other teacher references, examination results.
- Digital copy of Medical and Travel Insurance policy if applicable
- Designated Caregiver Indemnity if applicable
- Attached Tuition Agreement (provided to you during Online Application)
- Completed ALL sections of the Application form
3. When you have completed all the sections in the online application, you are able to review all your answers before Submitting your application to the school.
4. When Baradene College has received your application and made an assessment:
You will receive an ‘Offer of Place’ letter and an invoice for school fees if your application has been successful.
5. When payment has been received in full, a ‘Confirmed Offer of Place’ letter will be sent to you with a receipt.
This will also confirm the duration of your studies.
6. Apply to the New Zealand Government Immigration Service for a student visa.
Immigration New Zealand will need:
- A signed Student Visa Application Form together with documents as listed on this form.
Student Visa Application Form
- These will include:
- A ‘Confirmed Offer of Place’ letter from Baradene College of the Sacred Heart
(It will include confirmation of your homestay accommodation as required by New Zealand Immigration).
- An official receipt from Baradene College for your tuition fees
For more information, go to the Immigration New Zealand Website:
7. Scan a copy of your travel and medical insurance policy and email to the Enrolment Office firstname.lastname@example.org
10. You will also receive further information about your homestay accommodation (if you have indicated in your application form that you require this service).
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your application please contact:
International Student Manager:
Mrs Kate Meredith
T: 0064 9 524 6019 ext 758
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Please read the International Student and Parent Information Booklet for information on the following areas:
- Acceptance Procedures
- Application Requirements
- Conditions of Acceptance
- Termination of Enrolment Fee Information
- Refund of Fees Policy
- Fee Protection Policy
- Information Courses and Qualifications Information
- English Language Proficiencies Required
- Term Dates
- Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Eligibility for Health Services
- Accident Insurance Medical and Travel Insurance
- Uniform Requirements
Please click on the following link for more information on costs of living in New Zealand.