Baradene College of the Sacred Heart welcomes enrolment enquiries from International Students. Please complete the enrolment process below or contact our Internatioanal Student Manager:
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
1. Complete and sign:
2. With your application form you must provide all the documents listed under CHECKLIST in the Enrolment Application Form.
3. When you have completed all the sections in the Enrolment Form, send us your application by one of the following:
Scan and email or post:
The Enrolment Office
Baradene College of the Sacred Heart
Private Bag 28 906
4. When Baradene College has received your application and made an assessment:
You will receive an ‘Offer of Place’ letter and an invoice for school fees if your application has been successful.
5. When payment has been received in full, a ‘Confirmed Offer of Place’ letter will be sent to you with a receipt.
This will also confirm the duration of your studies.
6. Apply to the New Zealand Government Immigration Service for a student visa.
Immigration New Zealand will need:
- A signed Student Visa Application Form together with documents as listed on this form.
Student Visa Application Form
- These will include:
- A ‘Confirmed Offer of Place’ letter from Baradene College of the Sacred Heart
(It will include confirmation of your homestay accommodation as required by New Zealand Immigration).
- An official receipt from Baradene College for your tuition fees
For more information, go to the Immigration New Zealand Website:
7. Scan a copy of your travel and medical insurance policy and email to the Enrolment Office email@example.com
10. You will also receive further information about your homestay accommodation (if you have indicated in your application form that you require this service).
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your application please contact:
International Student Manager:
Mrs Donna Francis
T: 0064 9 524 6019 ext 750
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Please read the International Student and Parent Information Booklet for information on the following areas:
- Acceptance Procedures
- Application Requirements
- Conditions of Acceptance
- Termination of Enrolment Fee Information
- Refund of Fees Policy
- Fee Protection Policy
- Information Courses and Qualifications Information
- English Language Proficiencies Required
- Term Dates
- Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Eligibility for Health Services
- Accident Insurance Medical and Travel Insurance
- Uniform Requirements
Please click on the following link for more information on costs of living in New Zealand.